Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm so proud!

I am listening to the inaugurational speech of President Obama and had the great idea of multi-tasking...so here I am working on my blog. However, as I was going through pictures...I just have to sigh...I'm so proud of my "special" crew!

This is how the older kids keep the younger kids entertainted...

Noah, studying hard...

Jayze, doing the same...

Uh...Levi, that's a mirror, not a window!


That's what you get for having older sisters, McKay!!

My Girls: sugar and and spice and everything nice?


Also my girls. Aren't they lovely?

Dad's blistered feet. Anyone for a footrub?

5 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you!!! Love the updated pictures. You've also added more music! Love it, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOM!!! I can't believe you put that picture of me on there--sigh. Oh, well, I'll just have to find an amazing picture of you to put on MINE!! Muahahahaha....this means WAR!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures of your kids are great...Shon's blistered feet picture...not so great. That looks painful!

    I have to take my hat off to you...I couldn't bear to listen to the inauguration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy you have a blog, Pam and Shon! It will be great to keep up with you better this way. I need to catch up on my blog...it's been a bit hard to sit down and find time these last few weeks, but I love doing it.

    Love all these fun pictures of all of you! You are an amazing familiy!

    I'm with you...I loved watching the inauguration and had tears in my eyes at the patriotims I felt that day. Although I didn't vote for this president, my prayers are for him now and I was so thankful to hear prayers offered to our Heavenly Father and our Savior mentioned. I guess our country hasn't completely forgotten who is the God of this land.

    Keep blogging and I will try to, too!
    Love, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that blogging isn't your thing...it's been 6 weeks since your last post! BUT...after you get this grandbaby...you really SHOULD post something. Maybe I'll even help you do it, ok?

    ReplyDelete