Sunday, March 29, 2009

Heeeeeere's Jacky!!

Our grandson is here! Jack Gordon Busch was introduced to his anxiously waiting family on March 16, weighing in at 9 lb. 14 oz.! To say that we are happy, relieved, thrilled, and proud (the good proud) is to be a tremendous understatement!

Jewel and Steve are adjusting to parenthood...aka...existing without sleep!! It's a new experience for all of them!!

What a ride!!

Four Generations


Jack, Jewel and Steve plus all the happy aunts and uncles: (Back row) Katie, Cody (NaElle's boyfriend), NaElle, Noah, Daliah, Jack (the main event!), Jewel, Steve, Danica, Jayze, (Front row) Molly, Levi, McKay, Abe, Shiloh


Grandpa Flake


Sweet new family



New Nana

7 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, Pam! And love that you've posted on your blog!! :-) You look so happy, GENUINELY happy go be a grandma! You'll be such a great one. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute baby!! (Not that I'm biased or anything...) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't he the handsomest little guy!? I love that picture of you with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting pictures of all of you with Jack. He is wonderful! Congratulations, "Nana". That is something...my sister is a Nana now....oh the circle of life!
    Love you all!
    Aunt Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam,
    I told my mom the other day that you were a grandma and she was flabbergasted! How can that be?!!!!! I am so happy for you .. looks like it's gonna be tough to wipe that grin off your face! :) Enjoy your grandma moments! It's good to be back in touch with you.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I'm a blogging snoop and found you through Amy's blog. I am so excited and I'm going to add you to my list of friends so I can check on how you guys are doing!! Congrats on being new grandparents!! How exciting!! You looked thrilled!! Hope all is well!!

    Emily (Hoover) Bouwhuis

    ReplyDelete